During emergencies across the state, we work alongside other county emergency management and healthcare operation leaders and personnel to promptly address pressing matters. [Read More ]
Gila County Emergency Management collaborates with local, state, and national partners to safeguard residents during public health threats and emergency situations. Below you will find our division’s plans for key emergencies, as well as contact information for our partners.
the campaign begins and focus on actions to prepare for:
- Gila County Emergency Operations Plan, (1.6MB)
- Gila County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan, (7.4MB)
- Homeland Security Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Guide (THIRA)
- Southern Gila County Community Wildfire Protection Plan, (3.5MB)
- Northern Gila County Community Wildfire Protection Plan, (4.2MB)
- Gila County Tactical Interoperable Communications Plan (TICP)
- Call Gila County Department of Emergency Management at (928) 402-8811 for copies.